Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't been contributing lately but hopefully this recipe will make up for it. :)

1 16 oz can pumpkin
1 box of spice cake mix
1/2 bag of chocolate chips

Mix pumpkin and spice cake mix together. Add chocolate chips. Spoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.

It's really that easy, I promise! They are SO good too. The best part is you can have four cookies for only one point (in Weight Watchers terms)! It's a good thing because I have a hard time resisting these. I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

love these cookies. I was just about to post this recipe but I thought I should make sure no one else did. Glad i checked.

Michael and Heather said...

I was gong to post this recipe too. It is so easy and so, so yummy. They are so yummy that you have to watch out, the entire batch may be gone before you know it. They were at our house!

HayleeBean said...

I love these cookies. If you can find cinnamon chips anywhere put these in this recipe too..... it makes the cookie imo. Just use half a bag!