I got this recipe from a neighbor, and I know they got it off Pintrest but I'm not sure which site.
Sweet Ham Sliders
1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Thin Sliced Black Forest Ham
1 stick butter
2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder
1 tsp poppy seeds
Melt butter and mix in worcherstershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and poppy seeds.
Cut rolls in half and place the bottom half of roll in the bottom on an 8x8 baking dish. Brush a small amount of mixture on. Place a slice of ham and swiss cheese on top. Put the tops of the rolls on and brush the remaining mixture on top. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 mins.
These were quick and yummy!
***NOTE: This dressing will store in the fridge for up to a week.***
Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
3/4 C mayonnaise (I use Best Foods Light)
1/2 C apple cider vinegar
1/4 C soy sauce
3/4 C sugar
1/2 t salt
2 T minced garlic
1/2 C peanuts (dry roasted)
1/4 t sesame oil
1 T toasted sesame seeds
pinch red pepper flakes
1. Grab some mayonnaise. I like to use this Best Foods Light. It has much less fat than regular mayo and tastes great. Measure out 3/4 cup and spoon it into your blender.
2. Add 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 3/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Peel and roughly chop 2 tablespoons of fresh garlic. Add it to the blender.
4. Mix everything together for about 1 minute.
5. Add 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, cover the blender and let it mix for several minutes, or until the peanuts are finely chopped and have blended in a bit. You will still have a few tiny pieces, that's okay.
Add 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Mix just for a few seconds more and you are ready to roll.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week.