Friday, October 8, 2010

Cheesy Manicotti

Yay I finally figured out how to copy and paste. Thanks Steph for the tip!

I got this recipie off Our Family Treat blog
I made it tonight and my kids could not get enough of it!

1 8oz manicotti shells
2 cups Spaghetti sauce (jarred or homemade)

Mix the following together;
1 C. cottage cheese
1 C. ricotta cheese
1 C. mozzarella
1 C. parmesan
1 Tbsp. basil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 egg

Boil manicotti as directed on package. Make sure that they are al dente. Let cool. Then fill mancotti with cheese mixture. Line 9x13 pan with spaghetti sauce, place noodles in pan, pour over more spaghetti sauce. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes, remove foil, top with parmesan cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Stueller said...

Yummy! You are welcome, I am glad you figured it out :)

Kira said...

I tired this one. It's good ;)