Monday, August 31, 2009

Okay, now I CAN"T believe I have never posted this on here, considering that it is one of my most FAVORITE cakes ever!!! I look forward to this time of year when the peaches are fresh and ripe just so I can make this cake once. It is YUMMY. But I will say this much it HAS to be made WITH FRESH PEACHES... I doubt it would be that good with canned peaches, it just wouldn't.... it is the fresh peaches that make this cake, so try it, you won't regret it, but hurry you only have a little bit before all the peaches are gone :(

BEST EVER PEACH CAKE DESSERT

1 angel food or white cake mix
1 can sweet and condensed milk
3 oz. Vanilla instant pudding mix
1 tsp. almond extract (opt.)( I don't usually add the almond)
½ tub of small cool whip tub
¼ C. milk
¼ C. butter
Peaches

Cook cake mix as directions on box indicate. Cool cake. Mix 1 cup water with condensed milk. Add the pudding and mix in well. Chill in fridge for 10 minutes. Mix together the cool whip with the milk and butter, well with mixer until it slightly thickens. Fold the cool whip mixture into the pudding mixture until well blended. Cut cake in half (length wise). Proceed to layer the cake as follows: cake, cream mixture, peaches and repeat.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ooooh, this sounds delish! I just bought about 20 peaches because I knew I would come across some yummy peach recipes! :)