Friday, March 28, 2008

Mormon Enchilada's

These are really yummy! I got the recipe from my mother in-law Pam! The first time I read the recipe I thought it sounded weird but it taste great!

2 pounds hamburger
4 teaspoons chili powder
3 heaping tablespoons flour
2 16 oz cans pork and beans
1 qt tomato juice
1 can enchilada sauce
Flour tortillas
Cheese

Brown hamburger chili powder and flour in a skillet. While the hamburger is cooking add pork and beans, tomato juice and enchilada sauce in to a large pot. When the hamburger is done add to pot and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.

To serve, warm tortilla's in microwave for around 10 sec. Lay a tortilla flat on a plate add enchilada mixture and cheese then put another tortilla on top and your good to go!

(Me and my husband like to add a little ranch to ours it tastes yummy!)

2 comments:

Stueller said...

These are so yummy, I am glad you stuck them on here :)

zmhansen said...

Thanks, Kira. These are great!