Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Apple Puff Pancake

* I promised Anne I would stick this one on here :) It's from lunch group this last Tuesday!

Apple Puff Pancake

6 eggs
1 1/2 c. milk
1 c. flour
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 lb. butter
2 apples, sliced
2-3 tbsp. brown sugar

Bake at 425 degrees.
In large bowl mix first 7 ingredients.

Melt butter in 12 inch fluted dish (quiche). Add apple slices; return to oven until it sizzles. Pour batter over slices and sprinkle with brown sugar.

Bake 20 minutes or until puffed and brown

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Hey steph did you ever get my email about my cousin wanting to be added to the list? Her name is rebecca and her address is rebecca.boss@gmail.com and send me an email so I sure that i have your address right. I changed mine so I don't know if I still have your new one or not. caitdawscora@q.com

Stueller said...

Yep, I sent it to her the day I got your email :( I just sent it again... tell her to check her spam and regular mail!